Consultancy on Food Facility Registry (RNE: as per its initials in Spanish), and Rules for Inspection of Products, By-products and Derivatives of Animal Origin (RIP: as per its initials in Spanish), new food products (National Registry of Food Products ; RNPA: As per its initials in Spanish) and from-time-to-time renewals.
To provide consultancy and perform bromathological management in order to achieve facility permits and registration of Food Products at Municipal, State-National and International levels.
Possible alternatives to the set service coverage:
1. New proceedings
- a) Municipal Coverage:
– Facility Permit
– Food Product Registration.
- b) State-National Coverage:
– Facility Permit Acquisition of Food Facility Registry (RNE: as per its initial in Spanish)
– Facility Renewal. Food Facility Registry from 6 months to 5 years
– Food Product Registration. Acquisition of National Registry of Food Products (RNPA: as per its initials in Spanish) – Annual registration and renewal of Rules for Inspection of Products, By-products and Derivatives of Animal Origin of Córdoba Province (RIP: as per its initials in Spanish).
- c) International Coverage
– Permit for marketing food products in the target country.
2. Amendments to the Original Proceeding [for each jurisdiction a), b) or c) ] d)
- Caused by:
– Changes in legal name, legal domicile and/or trademark
– Widening of the sector for facilities
– Changes in food composition
– Changes in the production process (technological changes)
– Changes in legal texts included on the packages
Reasons For Bromathological Registry of Food Products
When you comply with the domestic law 18.284, any food product that is authorized by the competent sanitary authority in accordance to Argentine Food Code (C.A.A.: per its initials in Spanish) can be marketed in the whole country, notwithstanding controls performed by the target authority.
All the government regulations and all the sanitary requirements are not excluded from manufacturers’ obligations since The Government safeguards the consumer´s safety.
It implies the most adequate mechanism for international commerce.
A product will be a high-quality product if it complies with current legislation, meets the customer´s requirements, presents the features expected by consumers and includes the new and changing demands through time.
It implies a preventive action which continues being the most cost-effective method, especially in the food sector which is placed over other quality systems due to its safety and life guarantee characteristics.
The application of Good Manufacturing Practices (BPM: as per its initials in Spanish) demands the personnel to be disciplined in their hygiene, clothing and way of acting.
The company is able to grant appropriate answers to changes in consumers ‘needs. By doing this, it is possible to place the company in a position of privilege over competitors.
The Registry of Food Products implies a preventive mechanism since the risks taken in the whole food chain are referred to.
Risk means the probability that a contaminating agent contained in a specific food product damages human health.
The most efficient method to minimize risks shown throughout the food chain is to control the stages in which the risks are eliminated o reduced by performing: description of the product and its use, diagnosis of shipping conditions and, finally, identification and characterization of the product consumers.
Preventive measures are interventions and actions necessary to eliminate risks and reduce their effects at acceptable levels. In order to apply this principle it is necessary to identify raw materials, ingredients and food products which could have any type of physical, chemical or biological contaminant. It is also necessary to identify the conditions that could foster survival or multiplication of germs.
To efficiently produce a harmless food product and consequently reduce costs due to less consumers ´complaints for health damage.
From a commercial perspective, it implies a marketing tool that improves the company position in the market.